Friday, September 26, 2008

Exercise 23

I have really enjoyed doing this programme. The absolute highlight has been Bloglines. I have various feeds that in the evening I regularly click on. I know there are many more on this subject so I'm trying not to add them or less time for my study! I would recommend Frugal Hacks, Stacking Pennies, Working for Rachel. Plenty more if you want to know. So -finding these blogs I guess has meant there is an online community that I am now part of but yet to contribute to. Librarything is great to and maybe in the summer I will have time to put all my books in there. So - what a great experience it has been and hopefully my increased knowledge will add to others increased knowledge.

1 comment:

NSL Training Support Team said...

Congratulations on completing the programme! It's great you have found the time to participate as well as studying, and that you have enjoyed the experience.
Looks like you have made your first steps into the blogging world - one day people might follow your blogs!